Everyone loves nachos! This recipe is perfect for solo snacking or sharing with the whole fam.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/4 c water
- 1 (15 oz.) can of refried beans
- 1 large bag of tortilla chips
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 lime, wedged
- bell pepper, diced
- avocado, diced
- 1 can of sliced olives
- 2 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese (you can always add more!)
- 1 c shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- hot sauce
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat.
- Add water and taco seasoning. Cook 5 minutes more. Add refried beans skillet and stir until combined.
- Grab your cast iron skillet and add half the tortilla chips, half the beef & bean mixture, half the cheese, half the jalapeno & bell pepper. Repeat one more layer.
- Turn your oven onto “Low-Broil” and set your skillet nachos on your oven’s top rack. Bake until cheese is nice and melted! About 5-10 minutes.
- Top with avocado, shredded lettuce, and olives. Dollop sour cream. Drizzle with hot sauce and fresh lime! Best served fresh out the oven.