1. Preheat oven to 400 degree. In a small mixing bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
2. Place the salmons slices in a bowl. Pour the teriyaki sauce over salmon. Cover with Saran wrap and allow it to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
3. Lay the salmon out on a baking sheet, keeping the marinade in the bowl. Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes. The salmon should be flakey and cooked all the way through.
4. While salmon is baking, pour the marinade into a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat. Stirring frequently, allow the marinade to come to boil. Once it reaches a boil, reduce heat and summer for 3-4 minutes – until thickened. Remove from heat.
5. Remove salmon from oven, and immediately brush on the thickened teriyaki sauce. Garnish with chopped scallions and sesame seeds. Serve with white rice, sautéed spinach, and avocado for a complete meal. Enjoy!