We can never get enough of this classic treat. Salty, sweet, crunchy, Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bark is all-around satisfying.Print
- 1 15 oz bag of pretzel twists
- 1 1/3 cup butter
- 1 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I use a mix of semi-sweet and milk)
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375º. Completely cover a half sheet pan in parchment paper. Pour bag of pretzels onto a pan and lightly crush. Set aside.
- Add butter and brown sugar to a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until bubbling. Stop stirring and let the mixture bubble without touching for 3 minutes. Pour over pretzels in the pan. Put the pan in the oven and let bake for 5 minutes. This will spread the caramel out to connect all the pretzels.
- Remove from oven and immediately top with chocolate chips. Place back in the oven for about 2 minutes, until chocolate chips are melty.
- Remove from oven and immediately use an offset icing spatula or silicone scraper to smooth the chocolate over pretzels. Sprinkle with salt.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours to set. Use a sharp knife or your hands to break into pieces. Enjoy!