Chocolate Crinkle Cookies (Easy Version)
Submitted by Donna Behrends
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 4 oz melted chocolate chips, cooled slightly
- 2 c sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 2 c flour
- 1/2 c cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Granulated sugar, for rolling cookies in
- Powdered sugar, for rolling cookies in
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat sugar, vanilla, and eggs. Stir in oil and cooled chocolate. Add dry ingredients just until combined.
- Form dough into 3/4 inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar, then in powdered sugar. Smash down slightly with the bottom of a cup.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.