This Disneyland Dole Whip Copycat tastes just as refreshing as the real thing (and made for a fraction of the cost). Give your family a little taste of Disney this weekend as you cuddle up to watch your favorite Disney movie.Print
The iconic Dole Whip: made with pineapple, vanilla ice cream, and Disneyland magic.
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 big scoop vanilla ice cream (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons sugar , optional but recommended
- splash of lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender (in the order listed); blend until smooth and ultra creamy, pushing down the pineapple chunks if necessary, about 3 minutes.
- At this point you can pour into dessert cups. But I like to freeze the mixture for 30-40 minutes, then transfer to a piping bag with a 1M “star” tip (to get that iconic Dole Whip swirl.)
- Swirl into glasses. (To help the soft-serve hold its shape even longer, freeze the swirled whip another 20 minutes.)
Recipe courtesy of: https://www.learninghowtocook.com/post/disneyland-dole-whip-copycat