A quick and easy appetizer for holiday get-togethers. Looks fancy, but is quite simple!
- 1 package take-and-bake breadsticks (6 sticks)
- 4 oz goat cheese (softened)
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 5 springs of fresh thyme, stems removed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup fruit-infused honey
- Salt & pepper
- Toast breadsticks according to package instructions. Cut into bite-size diagonal slices. Lay out on a tray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix goat cheese and cream cheese until smooth. Add thyme and salt/pepper to taste. Mix well. Spread or pipe the mixture onto cut breadsticks.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Drizzle with fruit-infused honey. Top with small thyme sprig, if desired.
If preparing ahead of time, do not drizzle with honey until just before serving.
Can substitute crackers for the breadsticks.