The big game is coming up! Make this easy and filling buffalo chicken dip for a great appetizer when serving with celery and tortilla chips. Spread the leftovers on a flour tortilla and add shredded carrots and lettuce for a delicious wrap.Print
Spicy, creamy, and cheesy! Omit the blue cheese if you aren’t a fan.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- 2 cups shredded chicken (we use rotisserie chicken)
- Preheat oven to 350º. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing until mostly smooth. Add the 1.5 cups cheddar cheese, blue cheese, and shredded chicken and stir until well mixed.
- Pour into a 2 qt (or larger) glass, stoneware, or cast iron baking dish. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until edges are bubbling. Serve with tortilla chips and celery.