Um, yum! This super simple strawberry snack is a great summertime dessert for the patio or treat for a hot afternoon. Top with blue sprinkles for a festive touch or leave plain if you prefer a simpler flavor. A strawberry huller makes quick work of the un-topping process.Print
A delicious and light treat!
- 2 lb fresh strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 graham cracker
- 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips.
- Rinse and hull all strawberries. Set aside
- Mix softened cream cheese and powdered sugar in a medium bowl until smooth. Add 1/2 tsp vanilla and mix well.
- Put cream cheese mixture into an icing bag with a star tip. Squeeze mixture to fill the hole in each strawberry.
- Crush graham cracker in a small bowl. Add chocolate chips to a second small bowl. Dip the white-filled top of each strawberry into a chocolate/cracker and place on a tray to serve. Enjoy!