Need an easy, crowd-pleasing recipe? Check out the tater tot skewers below. Easy to eat, no utensils necessary, and everyone loves them!Print
Give me your tots!
- 1–2 Frozen Tater Tots bags (about 48 pieces)
- 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped bacon (or real bacon bits)
- Sour cream (dip)
- bamboo skewers
- Bake tater tots according to instructions on bag (flip them halfway through).
- Let them cool off and then add about 6 to each skewer. (Leave the oven turned on.
- Put back on baking sheet, and sprinkle cheese bacon evenly onto of skewers.
- Bake for about 5 minutes until cheese melts.
- Remove and serve with sour cream.